Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nice to Meet You!

Hi World!!

My name is Samantha Kitchenman. I'm a wife to an incredible husband, Justin. He's my best friend and the person I would pick a million times over! I am a mom to an adorable daughter, Abigail, who is our newest addition! I have no idea what we did before her. (Well, we slept, but other than that, I can't remember!) It's amazing seeing my husband and myself in her little face! She has the most beautiful smile that can make your worst day instantly better! And also the worlds best laugh!! I am also a dog owner or as I have always said, mom to Rabb, our handsome golden retriever. He has the best personality of any dog I have ever met! He loves Abigail, although he tries to hide it.

And the reason behind this blog is that I am the owner of Teal Elephant. What is Teal Elephant, you ask? Well, Teal Elephant is an incredibly awesome baby boutique that is starting out online and with an office in Nashville, TN. We are literally  just getting going!! Our focus is on socially responsible items and environmentally friendly items. All of the items we sell come from companies that are very involved with charities and their communities. We also are charitable. For every 100 items that are purchased, we will give a cloth diaper to a needy mom in the Nashville area!!

Oh yeah, we sell: (this list will grow as we do!!)

CLOTH DIAPERS and Accessories:

FuzziBunz
gDiapers
Happy Heinys

We will get into more of why cloth diapers or so incredibly awesome but just a small tidbit: Did you know you could save $1500 just by cloth diapering one child??? How awesome is that!!

I will introduce you to the companies and items we carry in the upcoming posts.

A few other things you should know about me personally. I am not the best speller. I am also not super great with grammar. And if you haven't already noticed, I like exclamation marks!!!!!

I am so excited to start this journey!! I invite you to follow along and learn more about us as we grow and learn!!

Also, check out our website and Facebook page!!

We will announce contests and hours and other awesome information on Facebook! So you should "Like" us now!!






No comments:

Post a Comment