Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ladybugs, Blood, Keys, and Candy - Must be Halloween!

Well, I hope everyone had as an amazing Halloween as I did!!

It was our daughters first Halloween. She was the cutest little ladybug! (Pictures will follow soon!)

She is only 8 months so she didn't eat any candy but boy, did I?! I love all things chocolate! Yummy!!

So you're wondering where do blood and keys come in? Oh, I'm so glad you asked!!

Blood was from when I learned the hard way that metal tape measures retract fast and you shouldn't have your fingers new the end. So I type with a boo-boo on my pointer finger. Why was I using a measuring tape? Well because I had just received the keys to Teal Elephant's Office/Classroom!!! YAY!!!! Such an exciting Halloween!!

It's all really happening! I can't wait to share pictures!

We will be looking at paint this week!!! Oh boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment