Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Computers, Orders, Error Messages, But It's Done!

I'm not the most computer literate person but finally, after 2 days of being at the computer picking out all of the fun, super cute, fluffy, and adorable items, I have finally completed the initial orders for Teal Elephant from FuzziBunz, gDiapers, and Happy Heinys!!!!

Lots and lots of the cutest ways to cover your little ones bottoms are on the way!!! (Well, they are ordered and should be processed this week!)

I will keep you posted as to how close they are to being delivered!!

Starting tomorrow, I will begin introducing you to these amazing companies and their amazing products!!

On a side note, our baby girl stood up for the first time (outside of her crib) last night while wearing her cute as could be ladybug costume!! Big night all around! I'll try and get pictures up tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment